Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Funny things Gabriella does and says....


One day when Elianna was little and crying Gabriella walked into the living room, picked up the binki and put it in Elianna's mouth. Gabriella then turned to me and said...
"Mommy, I saved the day!"
--------------------------------------
Gabriella and Michael were walking up the stairs together when she announced to Michael...
"I am the GIRL in this big house!"
------------------------------------
We were all at the dinner table eating when Gabriella said...
"I like all my family!"
--------------------------------------------
One day when Pappa Ron was picking up Gabriella he was talking to her babysitter Cindy apparently too long for Gabriella's liking. So she interrupted the two of them and said to Ron...
"Ron, I am going to put you in the microwave!"
-----------------------------------------
One day Gabriella and I were baking cookies together when she asked if she could eat some of the cookie dough. I gave her a spoon full and she looked at me and said...
"Your the best Mommy in the world."
--------------------------------------------------
Gabriella will ask me, usually daily, if we are going bye bye or what the plan for the day is. Whenever I tell her the plan she says to me....
"Okay Mom, that sounds like a GREAT plan!"
------------------------------------------------
Cindy was telling Gabriella one afternoon that she needed to pick up all her toys and get ready for her afternoon rest.
Gabriella: "If I don't pick up my toys, then I go straight to bed?"
Cindy: "Yes."
Gabriella: "I will just go straight to bed then."
----------------------------------------------
One night Daddy was using the BBQ in the backyard when Gabriella heard him go out the door. She instantly started yelling and running towards the door saying, "wait for me, wait for me!"
When she reached to door her daddy had shut the door and was already outside. In a very quiet voice she said... "Oh, dear."
-----------------------------------------------------------
We were all at the dinner table one night eating and Michael was talking about his day when Gabriella interrupted him and said.. "you are the silliest boy ever!"
---------------------------------------
Gabriella was talking on the phone one night to her Grandma Joyce when she said to her...
"I'm sorry, I have to go now. I need time to take a bath."
------------------------------------
Gabriella had a cut on her finger one day and asked for a band aid so I put it on her finger. She looked at and smiled and said.. "Look mommy, it looks like peanut butter!"
-----------------------------------
Gabriella was learning to potty train and was working really hard on staying dry during the night, one night she had an accident. I went into her room and had this conversation with her:
G: Mommy, please don't tell Daddy that I wet my pull up okay?"
M: I can not lie to Daddy Gabriella, if he asks me I have to tell him you were wet because Mommy doesn't lie to Daddy."
G: "I'll just put on a new pull up and he won't know."
M: "That isn't honest either Gabriella."
G: "But he won't know I am not honest if we don't tell him."
------------------------------------
One day Gabriella and mommy were teasing daddy about stinking after he goes to the gym when Gabriella said... "I don't like it when he lays in my bad and makes stinkies either!"
------------------------------------------------------
Gabriella was showing her dolly to her new babysitter. She held the doll up to the new sitter and said... "This is my crack head dolly!"
----------------------------------------
I took Gabriella to get her hair cut and curled for the first time in a salon for her 4th birthday. When she was all done and her hair was all in curls a lady looked at her and said...
"You look just like a Princess, Gabriella."
Gabriella responded to the lady by saying..... "I know."
-----------------------------------------
We were coming home from the gym one night when Gabriella said to me...
"Mommy, I have something very important to tell you. The big boy at the gym daycare taught me to do down the BIG slide backwards with my eyes CLOSED and it was SCARY!"
------------------------
For Gabriella's 4th birthday she spent the night at her Grandma Joyce and Pappa Ron's house so mommy and daddy could decorate for her party. When Gabriella walked into the house and saw all the decorations she said...
"It looks so happy in here, I LOVE it!"
-----------------------------------------
One day after dance class I asked Gabriella how class was. She said to me....
"Mommy, let me tell you something. I did VERY well today, Teacher Lori said so!"
-------------------------
Almost every night when I am tucking in Gabriella into bed she will ask me the same question...
"Mommy, will you make me blueberry pancakes in the morning? You make the BEST pancakes EVER!"
------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment