Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Friday, November 7, 2014

WHO YOU ARE.....



I have always loved this video.

It was sent to me at a time when I was having a hard time in my life and really could not see the light at the end of the tunnel.  A girlfriend of mine sent it to me privately to let me know she was thinking of me and that everything in this video was true about me.

It's a good reminder for me, so much that it is in my play list each day!  What is inside of me and what comes out from my soul is all me and that's a good thing.  I do not have to live in fear or doubt or allow my naysayers to bring me down.  I do not have to look for someone to validate me.  I am loved for who I am by my family, peers and those around me.  But most of all I am loved by God!

I will not listen to the enemy and I will not suffocate the woman inside me, I will continue to let her out and be the fantastic woman she is!  

I share this not because I am blue today, but because I just want to reach ONE person out there who may not feel worthy today.  YOU ARE LOVED!  You are worth it!  You are strong!  You can live the life you want to live!

~Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment