Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A letter worth sharing..... love this!

https://womenwithworth.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/a-open-letter-to-my-daughters-stepmom/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-2

There are times when I find other women who amaze me not only with their strength and grace but with their ability to express themselves in writing.  This came to me in my feed on Facebook and I fell in love with the letter and it's author. 

Being a mother, I too worry and think about the future and what it holds for my kids.  Fear and jealousy loom in the darkest places and the fear of a replacement is one of them.  I do not know what the future holds for me or for my kids but I hope when I am faced with it I will be able to handle it with grace and dignity like the author of this letter.

Have a good day today.

~Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment