Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Elf on the shelf.......

I have to say I am really enjoying this new tradition with my littles.  They are so excited each morning when they wake up to see where the Elf is and what trouble he has gotten himself into.  This is something I could seriously do all year long, because they love it so much!



 I had my first failure last night when I was so tired and fell asleep watching TV. I forgot to move the Elf and stage him for this morning.  Of course my littles noticed and I just played it off like it was no big deal, but I felt terrible!  :/  But I have now set an alarm on my phone to go off each might after the littles go to bed so I will not forget again.  Life goes on.... smile.


What kind of traditions do you do in your home?

~Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment