Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Elf On The Shelf......

 Here are two days of Elf On The Shelf...

The one with his head in the bag was a lazy quick day.  The kids were gone to their dad's house that night so I just did this one real quick so when they got home from school Toto, our Elf, would be there for them to see.  They thought it was funny and talked about how he likes candy. 







This one was last night.  Of course the movie Frozen was the thought behind this one.  I just shoved him into the rolls or TP and then drew the face of the snowman and details on his body.  That is a really baby carrot as a nose.  I used my scissors to dig a hole in the roll and then just pushed the carrot in there.  The snowman's scarf are two colored pipe strings wrapped around.  And the gloves are being held up by two suckers on each side of the rolls.  Very easy, yet very fun!


Trying to write on the mirror so my kids would not reorganize my handwriting was the most difficult part, it looks like I have the handwriting of a serial killer. 

Have a great day!

~Mellie




No comments:

Post a Comment