Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Dear God-2


Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Dear God,

Thank you for my children, all of them. Thank you for helping me lead them on a path that will seek You and know Your kindness, mercy, lessons and love.  

This weekend my two little kids asked if we could start praying again.  It has been a long time since the three little kids and I have sat down at night and read the bible let alone said our prayers. I know they need this and I need this too.

Thank you for speaking through my children and reminding me that I must get right with You and what I am experiencing in life right now and the way I handle it is an example to my kids even if I do not think they are watching.

Thank you for the lessons over this weekend, thank you for the forgiveness You have given me and thank You for the love.  

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment