Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dear God-3

Dear God,

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize.  I am sorry for falling into the trap of the enemy and thinking you left me.  Of course that is what the enemy wants me to think because it does not want me to win in my life and in my next life in Your Kingdom.

It has taken me a few weeks to understand that where I am today is exactly where I am suppose to be and the journey, regardless if it was intentional or not, has brought me to today and the lessons I have learned about myself along the way are good.

I have had many mistakes that I have made but with each of them I have been open to understand them, ask for forgiveness from those who I made the mistakes against and learn.  But most of all I am learning that You did not turn you back on me, You have simply been waiting for me to get out of my own way.

Things are not perfect, but they sure look brighter than they use to and the choices I am making TODAY feel right.

Thank you for keeping me safe, keeping my family safe and for allowing me to be an open and forgiving person.  I hope to continue to do a better job at being a better person and growing my relationships with others but most importantly You.

In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment