Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dear God

Dear God,

Sometimes the Enemy grabs hold of me and takes over me.  When that happens I am thrown into fear, the past and a darkness the surrounds me.

God please give me the strength to turn from the Enemy and turn to you instead during these times.  There is so much pain and resentment built up inside me, help me let go of it all and give it to You.

Please give me strength to show those who I have hurt that I am sorry and please give me strength to forgive those who have hurt me.

The darkness is not where I want to live, please take me to the light.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment