Welcome to Mellie's mind...

Where thoughts can be funny, can race at all hours of the day and night and can sometimes not make any sense!

Enjoy the ride!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Dear God

Dear God,

Thank you for the strength to get up this morning and get a quick run in.  Thank you for my friend who needed the motivation and accountability for himself so that he reached out to me and we are both going to keep each other accountable.

Thank you for the weekend with my children, and for the patience I needed with them.  With all the love I have for them, they were on my last nerve and You sensed that and gave me the patience I needed.

Lord, please bless all my friends and family out there who are struggling in their lives and relationships.  Only you know what is true in their heart and what is the best for them.  Continue to guide them, protect them and help them walk the walk You want them to take.  At the same time please bless me with Your grace as well.

Thank you for keeping my family safe and healthy and helping us in our times of needs.

I pray for all those less fortunate than me and pray they can find their way to You.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment